A fabulous pair of jeans becomes an essential part of your style signature, so we have the top 6 TIPS you need to know to make the smart investment in the perfect denim.
- Check the Stitch: High-quality denim typically features sturdy double stitching in stress-prone areas like the crotch, pockets, and inseams.
- Cropped Legs to Look Taller: Cropped jeans paired with heels can elongate your legs
- Fabric Composition: Look for denim with a blend of premium materials like cotton, elastane, and a touch of polyester for comfort, durability, and excellent shape retention.
- Rise Up for Comfort: The rise—the distance from the crotch to the waistband—can significantly impact the fit and comfort. High-rise jeans can offer extra support and flatter your silhouette.
- Pocket Placement: Well-positioned back pockets can enhance your curves, while poorly placed ones might not do justice to your fabulous figure.
- Color vs. Wash: Consider both color and wash! Darker washes can be more slimming and versatile, while lighter washes give off a relaxed vibe.
If you wear denim as much as we do, you’ll want to invest in a good pair of denim now for the fall and beyond. Come in today and work with our denim experts to find the perfect pair for you.
Click here to shop our denim collection.