A blazer is a must-have for fall 2022. Even better if it's leather. Even better if it's vegan leather! There are just so many ways to style it -- paired with a silky skirt, over a cozy sweater, with your favorite jeans.
Pro Tip for Keeping Sleeves Up: Use a hair tie, or rubber band, and place it over the middle of the sleeve around the elbow. Gather and pull your sleeve up to a spot on your arm that's comfortable, bunching the remaining sleeve at the bottom. To finish, hide the rubber band underneath one of the fold overs.
Here's seven ways we like to style a (vegan) leather blazer:
- Over a mock turtleneck
- Over a sequin tank top
- Over an all-lace high neck blouse
- Over a button-down with a bold print
- With a tank and a satin skirt
- With a satin jogger and cami
- Over a cozy sweater
Click here to view Instagram Video.
Click here to view Facebook Video.
CLICK TO SHOP
Faux leather is here to stay, and it looks better than ever on this Joseph Ribkoff blazer. Its statement longline fit and front pockets make this a stunning and versatile choice for the office.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex, 68% Polyester, 26% Polyurethane, 6% Spandex
- No pockets
- No zipper
- Not lined
- Model is 5'9"/175 cm and wears a size 6.