Oversized Blazers on Petites
STYLE HACK: The oversized and long blazer trend can overwhelm a petite frame so we have some tips on how to create an elongated look. As always, it starts with confidence.
- Aim for a mid-thigh blazer. They won’t overwhelm your stature like long coats might.
- Avoid buttons - The open front (without buttons) provides an unbroken line that helps draw the eye up and down.
- Wear ¾ Sleeves or Cuff or Push them Up
- Shoulders and Arms Must Hit Correctly
- Elongated lapels create a natural V line that will draw the eye upwards and helps to broaden your shoulders, too.
- Play up your proportions with high waisted pants to show off your waist and elongate legs.
- Tuck in your top.
- Wear heels to help lengthen your legs.
- Wear it with confidence!